Is your current air conditioner or heater old, worn out, or using more energy than you like? JC’s Heating and Air offers HVAC installation in Knoxville, TN.
JC's Heating and Air is the best choice for your Knoxville heating and air system installation needs. If your heating and cooling system is at least 15 to 20 years old and is experiencing problems, it may be time to consider installing a new, more energy efficient system.
All Types of HVAC Models
We stock all types of HVAC models. These are designed with energy efficiency in mind to give you more control. We have ductless systems, split systems, and central systems—you name it, we have it.
HVAC Unit Unique to Your Needs
Every home or business is unique, which means cooling and heating needs can vary from client to client. That’s why we install units that match your specific requirements.
Too many contractors today install systems using inaccurate measurements that could leave you with an undersized or oversized system. In our experience, this could only mean trouble down the road—in the form of energy loss and costly repairs. At JC’s Heating and Air, the go-to name for heating and air conditioning installation in Knoxville, TN, we take into consideration all relevant factors. These include the orientation of the home, insulation levels, window types, and areas that gain or lose heat.
5 Reasons to Hire a Qualified Technician to Install Your New HVAC
- A qualified technician has a lot of knowledge and experience about HVAC systems. They can help you choose the best system for your particular needs. They will advise you on whether you should choose central air conditioners, ductless air conditioning systems, down flow HVAC systems, or rooftop HVAC systems.
- Qualified technicians know how to ensure system longevity and efficiency. They will install the system properly in order to ensure maximum comfort levels for a longer period of time.
- Qualified technicians are familiar with industry standards and specifications. Technicians who have certifications will ensure that the installation meets all the regulations, and they will ensure that every consideration is met while installing your HVAC unit.
- A qualified technician is familiar with safety standards. They will install your heating and air conditioning system in a way that ensures that the safety of your family is not compromised. This will give you peace of mind, as you’ll know that your new system was properly installed.
- Qualified technicians will consider the size of the home or office, the airflow, and the ducts before installing your new HVAC system. This is because they know that all of these factors can significantly affect the type of HVAC that you need, as well as the functionality of the system.
We Are Your Knoxville Heating and Air Specialists
Your HVAC system is, without a doubt, one of the most important appliances in your home, and one you will definitely notice most when it's not working. You want it running efficiently 365 days a year—and JC’s Heating and Air can help you achieve that.
Our service can range from installing an air conditioning system and furnace to more simplistic tasks like installing a thermostat or repairing a ceiling fan. We also install new systems, from 14 Seer systems to 22 Seer systems. Seer is "Seasonal energy efficiency ratio" which is the performance rating of your cooling and heating system. The higher the Seer means greater efficiency.
Central Air Conditioners: This is a central unit that cools and dehumidifies the air before distributing it to all the rooms in the house through ducts. The central unit usually contains a heating system as well, as both the air conditioning and the heater rely on the ducts to distribute cool or warm air. This system is usually installed outside or in an isolated area in the home or building. It is perfect for large homes or structures that are located in areas that have a very hot and humid climate.
Ductless Air Conditioning Systems: This system uses individual units cool a particular room. This type of unit will pull out the hot air and moisture from the room, and pump in the cool air. This option is usually very environmentally friendly because you can control the temperature in individual rooms. The overall cost is lower than that of a central AC installation because there is no need to install and maintain the ducts.
Ductless AC systems are perfect for cooler areas that will only require air conditioning for a few months. They are also useful for homes or offices that have a central heating system, but no cooling system. The ductless air conditioning system can also be installed in a garage or additional room that is not connected to the central cooling unit.
Down Flow HVAC System: This system is usually located at the top so that it takes in the air and blows warm or cool air downwards into the room. They are usually installed on upper floors, or in the attic. It is usually recommended if cooling the air is your major priority.
This is because warm air rises and cool air drops. If cooling the air is your major concern, it will effectively take in warm air at the top, and blow cool air into the room. However, it can be an inefficient system if heating is your main concern.
Rooftop HVAC Systems: This system is usually installed on the roof (hence the name), and they are perfect for someone who does not have enough space in their house to install a complete HVAC system. This system uses the ducts in the building to distribute warm or cold air.
The importance of having a quality HVAC system cannot be over-emphasized. However, it is even more important to trust a qualified technician with the entire new HVAC system installation process.
Our qualified technicians can advise you on the best system for your home or office based on your individual needs. We will also meet all the safety and installation standards. This will give you peace of mind because you can rest assured that your new HVAC system will serve you perfectly for years to come.
Our job is to make sure we give you the most efficient system for your home or office. Whether it's a heat pump, propane, natural gas, or electric HVAC system, we have the perfect system for you. We install new heating and air systems for both residential and commercial customers.