HVAC repair Knoxville TN
If you truly want to appreciate the convenience of a working HVAC system, ask a person who grew up in the 1950s. In those days, the house felt like a sauna during the blistering summer months, and then it turned into a freezer when the temperatures plummeted. This level of discomfort and inconvenience makes us grateful for the post-HVAC era that we enjoy today.
It makes us never want to go back to those ‘good old days’ when there was no heating or air conditioning. This is why it is important to ensure that your HVAC system is working by professionally servicing it, and repairing it promptly whenever it breaks down.
It is always advisable to call a professional for your hvac repair Knoxville TN during the spring and fall. This is because the temperatures are not too hot during the spring months, and your HVAC system will be ready to help you keep you cool during the summer months. Timely maintenance during the fall will ensure that you are ready to chase away the winter blues with a working HVAC system.
Importance of HVAC Servicing and Maintenance
If you take care of your HVAC system, it will take care of you during the winter or summer months. Servicing and maintenance are preventative measures that ensure that your system is working whenever you need it. Maintenance by a professional will ensure that:
- You HVAC system is more efficient. This can help you save money because the cost of your utility bills will be reduced.
- The life of your HVAC system is extended.
- Failures are averted quickly.
- Your system is safer to use. For example, carbon monoxide can escape through a cracked heat exchanger and poison the air in your home.
HVAC Repair Knoxville TN
There are several routine HVAC repair services that our technicians will perform whenever we service your HVAC system. There are also certain maintenance services that will be specific to pre-summer maintenance or pre-winter maintenance. Some of the maintenance services offered by our professional technicians include:
- Inspecting all the electrical components and connections
- Clean or change the dirty filters and ensure that there is proper air flow.
- Clean and lubricate all the motors.
- Checking the thermostat.
- Inspect, balance, and clean the blowers.
- Examine the belts, and align or adjust them if necessary.
- Inspect the pumps and lubricate and check the flow rates where necessary.
- Inspect the system functions and the safety controls.
- During the spring time, we will check the inside coils, the condensate traps, the condensate lines, and the condensate pans. We will remove the obstructions in any of these areas. We will check the outside coils and straighten the fins in order to ensure that the air conditioning operates efficiently. We will also check the refrigerant levels to ensure that the range is normal. If it is low, we will look for leaks and fix them.
- During the fall, we will clean the burner and remove the soot from the fireside. We will also check and clean the humidifier, and check the heat exchanger for any cracks. Finally, we will adjust the air-to-fuel ratio in the burner and perform a thorough combustion analysis. This will ensure that your heat pump is ready to serve you during the winter months.
- hvac repair Knoxville TN
Proper maintenance will make it easier for ourqualified technicians to notice a problem and to repair it so that it doesn’t inconvenience you when you need your HVAC system the most. If there are any leaks, we will check for the source and fix it.
We may also fix any problems with your thermostat or yourfilters. In case any part of your equipment cannot be salvaged, we will advise you to replace it. We can make recommendations for the best type of system based on your specific needs for your home or office.
Contact us for your HVAC Repair Knoxville TN
Hiring a professional to service and repair your HVAC system will give you peace of mind as you will be assured of comfort during the summer or winter months.
This is because our professional technicians are qualified experts who will definitely find any problems in your system and fix them. Furthermore, you will be able to save more if you have us regularly service or repair your system before it breaks down completely. This will ensure that your HVAC equipment is always working perfectly regardless of the season.
Contact us for your HVAC repair needs in Knoxville TN today. 865.388.1712 (EST)