Do You Need Heating Repair Knoxville TN?
Imagine living in a house that has no heating system, and that it is frosty and cold in the dead of winter. Such a place would be uncomfortable and uninhabitable to say the least. Modern conveniences such as heating systems have become the lifeblood of most buildings in areas where the winter is brutal, and Knoxville, TN is no exception.
Therefore, maintaining your heating and air system regularly and repairing it as soon as it breaks down is not optional; it is mandatory.
Our professional technicians can be called in to maintain or repair your heating system at any time. We will start by thoroughly inspecting your heating system/heat pump to ensure that everything is working properly. If there is a problem, we can diagnose what the problem is before fixing it.
Heating System Inspection
Inspection is usually necessary when servicing or maintaining your heating system. Our qualified professionals will inspect your heating system in order to ensure that everything is working properly or to diagnose any problems. We will inspect the outside of your heating system in order to check for any problems with your heat pump, chimney and vents.
We will then proceed to thoroughly inspect your entire system in order to ensure that there are no safety hazards or costly damages. Safety hazards include damaged safety equipment such as emergency shutoff and relief valves. Other safety hazards include unsafe chimneys, leaks, cracks in the furnace, or evidence of overheating.
Costly defects include evidence that the heating system is extremely old, so in some cases it might be better to replace your old, worn out, heating and air system than to simply repair individual parts.
Heating Repair Knoxville TN
If you notice that your heat pump is not working, you should call our professional technicians to come to your home or office to diagnose the problem. Our technicians can also help to diagnose problems that cause:
- loss of heat
- noise in the boiler
- high heating costs and more…
If your heating system is not working, we will start by looking at the thermostat in order to ensure that it is calling for heat. We will check to ensure that all the switches are on, and that there is enough oil in the LP tank or oil tank (if you have this type of system).
We will also check to ensure that the electric motor in the blower fan and the burner is functioning properly. Other problems that could cause your heater to stop working include:
- a failed oil burner ignition
- clogged oil filters
- faulty safety sensors
- and chimney problems.
Rumbling noises could indicate that your heating and air system needs cleaning, while a ‘bang’ sound when the system is started could mean that the oil had been leaking when your heating system was off. Our qualified technicians will repair this immediately because it can be a very dangerous problem.
Why it is Important to Diagnose and Repair Heating System Problems
- Repairing your heating system will give you peace of mind so you can be confident that it will heat your home whenever temperatures drop.
- Furnace repair and heat pump repair will help you to save money. This is because a damaged heating system is usually very inefficient. Even if it heats your home, it will cost you a lot of money in terms of energy and fuel costs. Furthermore, a timely repair can help to avert future problems. Repairing something like a small corrosion on your system’s parts can prevent future leaks and damage of your heating equipment.
- Repair ensures the safety of the people who live in your home. For example, if the relief valve is not working, our technicians can repair or replace it so that the boiler does not explode due to extreme temperature or pressure. If your furnace has cracks, we can repair it so that carbon monoxide does not leak and poison the surrounding air in your home or office.
So, who needs heating repair Knoxville TN? You do!
It is advisable to leave the task of repairing a heating system to the professionals. This is because we are more experienced and knowledgeable about heating and air system repair, maintenance and installation. We know the safety issues involved, and we know how to quickly diagnose and detect any problems.
Therefore, we will do a great job and ensure that your heating system is working hard to keep you and your family warm all winter long. Contact us today, we are here to help. 865.388.1712 We are your reliable Knoxville HVAC contractors.